Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Grotto

Yesterday, for FHE, our family went on a little hike up to the Grotto.  The kids had a lot of fun playing in the water.  At first B thought the water was too cold, but after a little bit he got used to it and loved playing in it.
K would not be in any pictures with every one.
B wouldn't smile either.


I always look weird when I try to take a picture of myself.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun night! Where is the grotto? I love that first picture of you and the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Grotto is up Payson Canyon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that hike. Its easy, and can't wait to do it with R walking by herself. Even though you have a blog, I still can't believe how much your kids change especially B. He is loosing his baby/little kid look. So cute!!

    Love the pictures! Can't wait to see them for reals soon! (if everything works out)

    ReplyDelete