Yesterday T and I celebrated our Anniversary. And can you believe that we have been married for eight years? I can't. Time seems to have flown by. But I do cherish each moment that we have spent together!! After eight years we have moved 4 times, bought 2 houses, have three kids, a dog, and so many wonderful memories. And I should say, thousands of pictures to help me remember it all. Because lets face it, after three kids my memory is failing me. Thank goodness I am an avid picture taker.
Just for fun here are some picts. of us through the years.
Just for fun here are some picts. of us through the years.
2001: T and I were set up the week before Thanksgiving. When I first met him he had long hair. When he got back from thanksgiving break his hair was cut short like he wears it now.
2002:
T proposed to me on my birthday, up at Emerald Pools
2003:
Goblin Valley, little did we know that I was pregnant with M.
San Diego
2004:
Wyoming
Oregon
2005:
Capital Reef
2006:
K born
This picture was taken at my nephews blessing.
Bryce Canyon
Self explanatory.
2008:
Easter- Rolling eggs outside Aurora.
Our Anniversary we went to Arches.
UM- M is trying to catch the rain with his tongue.
The Grotto
The day my brother gave his mission talk.
Cali. trip with T's family.
Little Wild Horse Canyon
2008:
Dino museum
Easter
Thomas the train
For our anniversary this year we went to Snow Canyon.
2009: Most of 2009 is in that other post, but here are a few more.
B's blessing.
Goblin Valley
Down by Richfield
Our gingerbread house.
2010:
Zions
Sorry for such a long post, but I wanted to share a piece of our wonderful life together so far. I Love you Tonz.

































8 Years, that is AWESOME!!!! I can't believe how fast time flies! I really liked your post. I liked how you went through the years in pictures! That is the only way I remember things. I just had to laugh, because usually girls are the ones who change throughout the years, but T changes SO much! Congrats!!!!
ReplyDeletewow, eight years! that's crazy! it was fun to see how much you guys have done together. isn't it funny how well you DIDN'T know your husband when you got married compared to how well you know him now? i'm just grateful i got lucky. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it's been 8 years! I remember your wedding day so well, you were gorgeous! Here's to the next 80 years of marriage, you guys are a great couple.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun post! I loved seeing all the adventures you two have taken, and it's fun to see an extra baby in there every so often! =) Happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteI just love your blog!