Wednesday, September 29, 2010

One of My worst nightmares!

So yesterday I went to check on K after she had been in her room for awhile.  It was a little too quiet.  When I opened to door to her room and saw her over by her mirror with a guilty look.  It took me a few minutes to realize what was going on.  To my horror I realized K had gotten a hold of a pair of scissors and had cut her own hair.  And her first words to me were: "Mom, can you get the back?"  What am I going to do with this?
It's like a really bad mullet!

3 comments:

  1. my oh my! I'm so sorry! As I would fix kids hair cuts it was always the mom's who were most upset!

    really cute pixie here you come! Luckily she had a DARLING face! Anything is going to look alright!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh crap I hope you know I meant "has" a darling face!
    She'll be able to pull off any hair cut you give her-plus it'll grow fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I have to say I love that she asked you to get the back- ha! I guess you'll have to take her in for a cute little pixie cut. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete