Your blog is so cute! I actually can't go to the reunion - I had signed up to do a boutique a couple months ago not realizing it was the same weekend :(
i actually haven't heard much about it. i think it's because i'm not on facebook. they persecute you if you're not on facebook. ;) when is it? i'll be honest.... i highly doubt i'm going to go. doesn't really interest me. but i would like to hang out with YOU so we should do our own reunion with us ladies. especially if tracee is coming!!
Hey... just found your blog. I really wanted to go to the reunion, but I don't know if my or my husband's schedule will work out to make it to Utah. But, I really want to get together with old friends sometime!! So... maybe keep me in the loop if anything gets put together. :)
Your blog is so cute! I actually can't go to the reunion - I had signed up to do a boutique a couple months ago not realizing it was the same weekend :(
ReplyDeleteI was trying SOOO hard to be in Utah for the whole month of June, but it doesn't look like I can make it home to visit that soon. So its a no for me!
ReplyDeletei actually haven't heard much about it. i think it's because i'm not on facebook. they persecute you if you're not on facebook. ;) when is it? i'll be honest.... i highly doubt i'm going to go. doesn't really interest me. but i would like to hang out with YOU so we should do our own reunion with us ladies. especially if tracee is coming!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Christy - let's do our own reunion when Tracee comes into town
ReplyDeleteAlright sounds like that's what we need to do. Tracee let us know when you are coming!!
ReplyDeleteHey... just found your blog. I really wanted to go to the reunion, but I don't know if my or my husband's schedule will work out to make it to Utah. But, I really want to get together with old friends sometime!! So... maybe keep me in the loop if anything gets put together. :)
ReplyDelete