Monday, January 4, 2010

2009 Top 12

  I thought since I'm so far behind I would do a top 12 of 2009.  And because I have a hard time choosing it is 12 instead of 10.
12.  Gingerbread Houses


11. Zoo

Riding the carousel at the zoo.

10.  Lots of Hiking!

Up by Aurora.

Boullion Canyon


The Grotto


Little Wild Horse Canyon


Nebo Loop


9. Christmas Tree Hunting.  T is cutting down our Tree.  It took a lot longer to find our tree than I thought.


8.  We went camping up Manti Canyon with T's Family.  The kids loved to play in the stream.


7.  Hiking around Goblin Valley.  The rock we are sitting on looks like the palm of a hand.


6.  Camping up to UM.  We go every year with T's Family.







5.  I LOVE making my Kid's Halloween costumes!


4.  My brother Alex came home from his mission!  That's me hugging him at the airport.


3.  Kinz turns 3 and Mas turns 6.


He's very excited about those cars.


2. B is blessed with his cousin.


1.  B is born!

3 comments:

  1. What a great year! It is fun that you have a blog now. I love seeing what everyone is up too. All of you camping and hiking looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog seems like you have been blogging forever!!! Love your top 12!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy I found your blog from tracee's it was so great to see what you have been up to! Your kids are DARLING!! I hope you are doing well! Your welcome to check our blog out it's mikeandlora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete